Brilliant Bricks After School Club Leader
Haslemere & Surrounds
£16 per hour
6 hours per week – term time only
More hours available on weekends and holiday by agreement
Brilliant Bricks South West Surrey are offering an exciting opportunity to be part of a fun, dynamic organisation. If you are passionate about inspiring creativity and pride in children, then this could be agreat opportunity for you.
We are looking for a part-time Club Leader to run afterschool clubs in Haslemere and the surrounding area. Full training provided.
The Club Leader will be responsible for maintaining, storing and transporting their own resource pack of LEGO bricks and will additionally be responsible for:
- Ensuring everyone has the opportunity to participate by facilitating a safe and happy play
- Identifying and helping children who need and want assistance with their creations;
- Communicating effectively with parents at pick up;
- Setting up and packing away at the end of club and ensuring the space is left as agreed
- Dismantle the creations once at home, ready for the next club.
The Club Leader is the face of Brilliant Bricks when running after school clubs and is expected to work to our values of inspiring creativity, inclusiveness, safety and fun.
- Passionate about working with children and inspiring creativity and imagination
- Energetic, friendly and confident communicator
- Caring and inclusive nature
- Professional in presentation and approach
- Adaptable to every situation
- Excellent timekeeper
- 100% reliable and a strong work ethic
- Full clean driving licence
- First Aid at work certificate and/or First Aid for children
- It is not a requirement to be a competent LEGO builder although a keen interest is
Salary and hours:
Salary is £16 per hour.
The Club Leader is expected to work 6 hours per week, worked over 3 afternoons, term-time only.
There is an option for occasional weekend work for birthday parties and events by mutual agreement.
Shift of 2 hours per working day. 90 minutes at the school, inclusive of set up and take down and 30 minutes dismantling at home before the next club.
Start time of clubs can vary slightly due to earlier and later finishing times for the school day.
Brilliant Bricks paid holiday pro-rated for part-time employees (holidays not to be taken in term time).
First Aid training and an enhanced DBS check will be provided if not already in place.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com